Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Song No. 11 - Lets Talk

Yes...lets talk. This song is very late.

Inspiration was hard to find inside myself this week (and a half). And energy.
So after letting the song slip for two extra days I forced myself to make finishing it I priority...and had I actually given myself more time to hang out with the idea and explore it more, this song would be great. Really time constraints hinder my performance most of all, because I don't get comfortable with the song. I don't own it, I just get it done. The next thing that gets hurt is arrangement. Maybe I'll revisit this song when I have some spare time and a fuller, well rehearsed version will pop up on myspace.

Not too much more to say. Just that its done and I can continue moving forward.
One song a week for a year. Every week. Back on track.

This week's song is called:

Lets Talk

Let me know what you think.

No comments: