Monday, October 20, 2008

Song No. 10 - Nite Nite

I was stuck this week.
Playing around with a number of different ideas, none of them really led me anywhere. Originally I had wanted to write another 50s inspired song. Randy Bachman's program on CBC Radio this week was about nonsensical lyrics in pop songs. I dug it, and tried doing one of my own....not so much.

Eventually I had to force the creative process by putting myself in an unfamiliar situation. Experimenting with different sounds, and creating an instrumental track. Its interesting...There are a parts of it I like and will return to in the future.

Let me know if it worked.

This week's song is called:

Nite Nite

2 comments:

Lester Alfonso said...

Nice. Fits my mood. Lifts my spirit. Thanks.

Unknown said...

a refreshing change!