Monday, August 18, 2008

Song No. 01 - Young and Far Away

So it's late...I know.
My clock reads 1:14am.

But the first song of the 52 song marathon is done...which is exciting.

I started writing this one on Tuesday morning before work. I went down to the beach, sat on one of the rocks piers and just played the Ukelele. That's right the Ukelele. Broke a string on my guitar the other day, so I had nothing else to write with. The funny thing is I tried playing these chords on the guitar after it was written...and something about them just doesn't sound right.

Its called "Young and Far Away".


Recorded it this evening after wrapping up a Session with Love & Chaos while I was in Peterborough.



Didn't turn out too bad. Let me know what you think...really.

One down...fifty-one more to go.

No comments: