Thursday, November 20, 2008

Song No. 13 - Call Ripley's

Song number 13.....lucky 13...took long enough

Well for anyone that's actually following this blog...I'm running behind. Life is changing, my schedule is changing and so are my priorities. I found that when I did make time for myself to write, I couldn't find the inspiration and confidence to write good songs. I know they all can't be good, but I do have to hold myself to certain standards. I just couldn't find the inspiration. And that contributed to a period of writer's block.

BUT. Here we go. Picking up the slack. Gonna have to work overtime.

This is a simple song. A soul song, about my parents.

Its called:

Call Ripley's

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Chicksinger said...

Hi There! Your music is part genius... it's too bad that you've stepped away from the blog world only partway thru the mission. I'm sure I am not the only one waiting for song 14 and beyond!